Sportbike Rider Picture Website
|Tags for better search results|
motorcycle, mountain, outdoor, parked, grass, road, sitting, black, side, water, background, front, overlooking, standing, lake, helmet, man, large, red, dirt, riding, bridge, people, field,
|More Information on the MV Agusta Brutale series|
The MV Agusta Brutale series of motorcycles are manufactured by MV Agusta of Italy, starting in 2001. Its style is classified as a naked bike and the series consists of several models powered by either inline-four or inline-three, dohc-engines in various capacities.
Standard models include the Brutale 750S, Brutale 910S, Brutale 910R and new for 2008 Brutale 1078RR. In September 2009, MV Agusta revealed two new 2010 Brutale models - the 990R and 1090RR, and in 2011 the Brutale 920 model. In 2012 a new 3 cylinders Brutale 675 in an attempt to bring the company back to profitability. On November 2012 a bigger 3 cylinders model is introduced, the Brutale 800, based on the 675, in 2015 the Brutale 800 RR followed. In 2016 the Brutale 800 was newly brought to the market. In 2018, the Brutale 1000 marks the return of the 4-cylinder Brutale to the market, with the engine now produces a claimed 155 kW (208 hp; 211 PS), making it the most powerful naked bike in the market.
- Brutale Oro - produced in 300 numbered copies; the specifications are the same as for a regular 750S, but transformation kits were also sold separately. This was the first Brutale brought to market in 2001 and then followed by the standard Brutale 750S model in 2002.
- Brutale America - produced in 300 numbered copies; the specifications are the same as for a regular 750S, but transformation kits were also sold separately. This model features tank in white, red and blue paint, forged aluminum wheels Marchesini, carbon fibre body panels, alcantara saddles.
- Brutale Gladio - produced in 300 numbered copies; the specifications are the same as for a regular 750S, but transformation kits were also sold separately. This model features leather saddles, and carbon fibre replacing most plastic parts. It is also equipped with the MV Corse alarm system.
- Brutale CRC - produced in 300 numbered copies; the specifications are the same as for a regular 750S, but transformation kits were also sold separately. This model features blue and gray paint and has a saddle in blue alcantara.
- Brutale 910 R Italia - a commemorative model to celebrate the Italian national football team championship in the 2006 World Cup in the color of the national football team, each model was awarded to each team member which will also bear the same number as his jersey, only 124 will be built (including 24 awarded bikes).
- Brutale 910R Hydrogen - They were created as a collaboration between MV Agusta and the Italian clothing brand Hydrogen. The Brutale 910R Hydrogen is produced in 100 copies and are not numbered. Brutale 910R Hydrogen recognized by the black engine block, and white color with black stripe across the petrol tank. It has the same specifications as a standard 910R.
- Brutale 910R Wally - This is a bike designed in collaboration with the boat manufacturer Wally Yachts. It is produced in 118 numbered copies, as the number of feet of the boat 118 WallyPower. The specifications are the same as for a regular 910R.
- Brutale 910R Starfighter - produced in 99 numbered copies; the specifications are the same as for a regular 910R.
- Brutale 910R Starfighter Titanium - produced in 23 numbered copies; the specifications are the same as for a regular Starfighter 910R, but it features titanium manifolds, link pipe and exhausts and carbon fibre parts.
- Brutale 800 RR LH 44 "Lewis Hamilton" - Born from the collaboration with Formula 1 champion Lewis Hamilton, the technical platform is that of the 800 RR. Produced in a limited series of only 144 units, it features Hamilton’s number “44”, which he ran victoriously on all the Formula 1 tracks.
- MV Agusta Motorcycles official site
Copyright by Sportbike Rider Picture Website 2020
The photo MV-Agusta-Brutale-series-681411-GP.jpg (MV Agusta Brutale series - a motorcycle parked on the side of a mountain
a MV Agusta Brutale series Sportbike parked on the side of a mountain) was uploaded by: email@example.com.
Please note, we do not have accessories, motorbikes, motor cycles, motorcycles, or motorcycle gear for sale.
This site is dedicated to displaying bike images of Aprilia, Bimota, Harley Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha, and other sportbikes.